I have 20 years’ experience writing and editing content for everything from high-profile government websites to football club programmes. I’ve been:
- a content lead for the Citizens Advice website
- part of the award-winning team that wrote the content for the GOV.UK website
- a senior editor on the Directgov website
- managing editor for a network of regional government office websites and intranets
- a trainer and mentor in writing for the web
- editor of a popular music website and local football club website
I’ve also written for national magazines, local schools and an Arts Council short story project. I’m versatile and efficient and offer a range of editorial and writing services.